Technology / Permanent / Hong Kong
You are a Tech professional specialised in CRM and loyalty systems.
You have been working on large CRM and loyalty projects.
You are able to translate commercial needs into tech requirements.
This role is for you .. get in touch!
Global retailer with international teams and upcoming tech and e-commerce projects.
- Be the go to person for Client Services Team for all CRM and loyalty systems
- Ensure smooth operation of the loyalty program
- Systematic review of new and existing member data and ongoing data cleansing exercise
- Conduct business requirements analysis for CRM and all the loyalty systems and define implementation roadmap
- Give recommendation to IT team for loyalty system enhancements
- Recommend appropriate testing methodologies or scenarios to IT team and participate in all user acceptance tests
- Plan and execute ongoing and ad hoc CRM campaigns
- Develop user training materials for loyalty systems and conduct end-user system trainings
- Define user requirement for point promotions and partnership programs
- Work and collaborate with the CRM Business Analytics Manager to create and maintain appropriate CRM metrics, reports, and segmentation models
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a quantitative degree
- 6-8 years business analysis, system and project management experiences
- Proficiency in CRM, loyalty and database management systems and applications
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with systemic expertise and understanding, as well as tactical implementation
- Experiences in system and data analysis in retail environment
- Project management experience in developing CRM/loyalty systems
- Familiar with CRM software applications (Salesforce)
- Strong SQL Programming in multi-national working environment