CRM Platform Architect
Our government client is seeking an experienced CRM Platform Architect to assist a number of teams in the development and maintenance of a suite of services developed for government and the Australian business community. The successful candidate will commence in August on an initial contract until June 30 2020, with the possibility of two extension options for a period of 12 months each. Your Responsibilities:
- Produce and/or review a variety of technical artefacts including but not limited to:
- o Solution architecture documents;
- o Detailed Designs;
- o Security Accreditation Documentation; and;
- o Executive Briefs and Options Papers
- Ensure platform/program alignment with broader departmental initiatives and enterprise standards by working closely with the Cloud, IT Security and Enterprise Architecture groups;
- Foster a ‘can do’ culture of innovation among a highly skilled team of professionals;
- Oversee all layers of the solution including infrastructure, application, security and information; and;
- Professionally represent the work area and the Department in meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- You must be an Australian Citizen;
- Extensive experience as an Architect specialising in Dynamics 365 (.Net and Microsoft Azure);
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills as well as a passion for technology and continuous improvement;
- Have the ability to lead and influence technical teams to solve complex problems collaboratively and get things done;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills; and;
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
Selection Criteria responses are required for this position and are due by Sunday, 28 July 2019
Apply online today by submitting a Resume in Microsoft Word format
as this unique opportunity will not stay on the market long.