You’ll build a working knowledge of the Client’s business, leverage industry knowledge and analytics techniques to provide creative solutions to solve real business problems.
You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and not having all pieces of the puzzle in front of you. Your natural ability with numbers and statistics, combined with your experience using agile data sets and external resources, will allow you to identify opportunities and provide rich recommendations for your Client. You’ll take an independent approach to work planning and use your experience to preempt and mitigate issues to deliver on time, every time.
As a passionate storyteller you can present your insights in the form of a narrative. You are comfortable across all communication channels and can tailor your message to help cross functional stakeholders connect with the bigger picture.
You’ll be a coach and mentor for the Customer Insights Team. Using your experience leading team meetings and think tank sessions as well as delivering presentations and training sessions, you will be able to use different approaches to grow the bench strength of the team. Being commercially minded, you will work with the team to identify opportunities to drive efficiency and scale in all that we do.
Your success will be based on your ability to collaborate, cooperate and ideate with colleagues from across the business. Demonstrating your natural bias for action, you’ll chase every opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and contribute to delivering impactful solutions for our clients. You’ll enjoy working with a degree of ambiguity and see the challenge in not having all the pieces of the puzzle in front of you. You will be a passionate learner with the ability to pick up new tools and languages with ease.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics (preferred) or related field
- 6 years in a digital marketing/data analytics role in eCommerce, Publisher or Consulting Firms
- 2 years leading a small team and/or project team with client facing responsibilities
- 2 years working with analytics and tag management solutions; specifically the Adobe and Google Analytics Suites.
- Broad knowledge of the MarTech landscape and expertise in the main channels of online acquisition, related technologies and analytics tools; Advertising (Search Engines, SEO, SEM, Bid-management Tools, AdExchange etc), Marketing (Display, Content, Email etc), Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc), eCommerce.
- Understanding of the statistical algorithms typically used in Marketing Analytics
- Practical experience using Advanced Excel VBA, R and/or SQL
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147