Customer Service Consultants provide quality and cost effective customer service to customers through the processing of enquiries provisioning and or billing relating to a range of products and services or the recording of complex product and service orders.
- Process customer requests (sales, provisioning, activations, faults, or billing)
- Refer customer enquiries to appropriate area when necessary.
- Check and maintain customer information in accordance with contracts and prescribed instructions.
- Meet prescribed customer service standards and performance objectives
- Ensure all system-generated reports are actioned as required
- HSE Responsibility: Take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of others, comply with and implement any reasonable company HSE instruction, policy, standard, minimum requirement or procedure, and support the company to meet its duties under the relevant safety and environmental legislation.
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.