Customer Service Representative - Insurance
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative - Insurance|
|Location:||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2018 10:15|
The successful candidate should enjoy working in a highly motivated atmosphere. Our client offers excellent career development prospects and training to become the best in the industry. As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will primarily be responsible for providing exceptional service experience for existing and potential customers.
- Willingness to provide outstanding client service at all times is essential.
- To ensure high standards of customer service by providing solutions, using an exceptional telephone manner, giving accurate information and following up promptly.
- To ensure high standards of accuracy on outgoing information to optimise efficiency of the department and to grow and maintain strong business reputation.
- Learn and maintain an understanding of technical aspects of core and specialised products.
- Provide feedback regarding process improvements and to improve the customer experience.
- Successfully maintain relationships with customers.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience and knowledge in taking outbound and inbound calls from existing and potential customers is advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A history of consistently providing exceptional client services at all times.
- The ability to multi task and manage conflicting urgencies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be highly articulate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Target driven and team orientated.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new practices and procedures.
Please apply today by sending your CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's