The successful candidate should enjoy working in a highly motivated atmosphere. Our client offers excellent career development prospects and training to become the best in the industry. As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will primarily be responsible for providing exceptional service experience for existing and potential customers.
- Willingness to provide outstanding client service at all times is essential.
- To ensure high standards of customer service by providing solutions, using an exceptional telephone manner, giving accurate information and following up promptly.
- To ensure high standards of accuracy on outgoing information to optimise efficiency of the department and to grow and maintain strong business reputation.
- Learn and maintain an understanding of technical aspects of core and specialised products.
- Provide feedback regarding process improvements and to improve the customer experience.
- Successfully maintain relationships with customers.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience and knowledge in taking outbound and inbound calls from existing and potential customers is advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A history of consistently providing exceptional client services at all times.
- The ability to multi task and manage conflicting urgencies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be highly articulate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Target driven and team orientated.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new practices and procedures.
Please apply today by sending your CV in word format and I will give you a call back as soon as possible.