You will be responsible for taking customer orders and inputting these into the system. Follow up is required in terms of arranging delivery windows and ensuring SLA's are met. You are also the point of contact for inquiries and problems, which will put your time management and customer service skills to the test. Some of your most important relationships will be internal, ensuring customer satisfaction every step of the way by continued liaison with other areas of the business.
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate:
- 2+ years B2B customer service experience (3PL would be ideal)
- Order processing background
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a high stress environment
- Time management skills
- Pleasant phone manner
- Intermediate computer skills
- Fast learner and adaptable
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via the link below and we can then discuss what will make you happy!