- Identify areas to increase their spend & clicks subject to ROAS/ROI considerations - Present data & analyses in an effective presentation/storyline to take to the clients
- Identify bid improvement/optimization strategies, be able to roll up your sleeves to query databases and pull your own analyses - work with clients on implementation and continuously test different bidding strategies
- Assist clients and team with ad-hoc data pulls for business planning & operations
- SQL coding & Advanced Excel skills are a must
- 3 years of strong analytics experience
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with spreadsheet software and presentation applications.
- Ability to analyze large datasets and boil them down to a few actionable insights.
- Travel Industry experience preferred(eg., working with any travel clients/being part of a travel company itself)
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at firstname.lastname@example.org CEI No: R1548053 Licence No: 07C3147