Data Analyst - (SQL)
- Immediate start
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- 10 month initial contract
Our government client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to assist in developing new datasets & develop SQL scripts. The data analyst will work within an existing team of data analysts.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in data manipulation and analysis and will commence in the role immediately on an initial 10 month contract, with possible 12 month extension. Your Responsibilities:
- Develop new datasets (technical exploration and working with business owners)
- Develop reporting models to meet business requirements
- Develop SQL scripts for curation of datasets
- Develop analytics products (interactive reports and dashboards)
- Contribute to the architecture of on-premises and cloud base systems
- You must be an Australian Citizen
- You must hold or have the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
- Ability to commence in the role immediately
- Technical competence in data manipulation
- Data exploration skills (cleansing, integration, normalization, visualisation and analysis and modelling)
- Be an excellent critical thinker
- Have high level liaison and teamwork skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team and individually
Selection Criteria responses are required for this position with a closing date of Monday, 15 July.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this unique opportunity will not going to stay on the market long.