Data Visualisation and Analytics
Digital / Hong Kong / Permanent
You are experienced in marketing analytics (online and offline), business analytics or data visualisation with large sets of data (multiple roles opened).
You have experience with multiple tools, across multiple channels and markets.
You have an entrepreneurial and proactive attitude and like to come up with ideas and solutions to solve business challenges.
Get in touch with us!
Join a growing international online business at the beginning of their data journey!
- Marketing Analytics
- Define marketing data needs
- Develop analytics frameworks with the support of BUs and IT teams
- Ensure data accuracy
- Develop data models from various sources/channels (PR, CRM, paid search, social, programmatic inventory)
- Provide data driven recommendations for new product launches, campaigns, business processes
- manage stakeholders relationship
- Business Analytics
- Define suppliers and business’ operations data needs
- Provide insights on product performance, suppliers, on boarding, customer service to help identify business development and growth opportunities
- Provide data driven recommendations for business operations and customer service improvement
- manage stakeholders relationship across multiple business units
- Data Visualisation and Reporting:
- Lead data acquisition and visualisation practice
- develop data models from various sources and channels
- Structure and convert complex data into easily understandable findings
- Develop metrics and dashboards to facilitate the decision process
- Work with various business units and stakeholders, and provide reports and dashboards that meet their needs
- Recommend the adoption of new reporting and analytics tools
- 4+ years professional experience in marketing analytics, business analysis, or business intelligence, or data visualisation (multiple roles opened)
- Bachelor degree in related field or similar
- Experience with various tools and large data sets
- Hands on and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to get the work done and dig into data
- Strong understanding of business vision and challenges
- Act as a facilitator and problem solver
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude
- SQL proficiency
- Able to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Marketing Analytics: deep experience with marketing tags/pixels, clickstream/event/activity management, and web analytics tools. Experience with Youtube analytics will be a plus
- Business Analytics: strong exposure to business intelligence, database mining, and statistical analysis tools, and familiar with data visualisation tools
- Data visualisation and reporting: able to pull data from large sets using relevant programs and coding, familiar or interested in multiple tools. Enjoy working with various locations and functions
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email at email@example.com or #LI-LK2 !