|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2018 17:01|
An exponentially growing Utilities company with an ambitious vision for its future is seeking a Data Architect who will be responsible for rapidly gaining an intimate understanding of the strategic business outcomes and then developing a current and target state industry-wide data architecture and a transition plan to move to the target state by leveraging approved business projects.
*Please note, you must have utilities experience in order to be considered for this role*
What your new role would entail…
- Assist in development of business capability models
- Recommend enterprise and industry wide, target state data architecture
- Assist in the solution architecture of projects. This can include market scans/research, conceptual/solution architecture, and assisting in tendering processes.
- Rapidly assimilate the architecture design patterns.
- Provide architectural advice to colleagues as required.
- Identify risks and issues
- Provide expert advice and recommendations to improve data architecture policies and procedures.
What you will bring...
- Preferably experience developing business capability modelling
- Demonstrable experience developing enterprise data architecture
- Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture
- Must have utilities experience and an understanding of the current Australian Electricity Market
- Preferably with sound knowledge of the pending five minute settlements rule change, energy forecasting and settlements.
- Preferably has an understanding of how artificial intelligence fits into a BI architecture
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent daily rate.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Consultant, Data Scientist
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Data Software Engineer - Global Hedge Fund - Hong Kong
CRM Manager (Global role)
HKD 40 000 - 50 000/month
Hedge Fund Quant Developer - Python - C++, Linux, Bash, Pandas, Numpy