|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Geraint Cooper|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 13:45|
This role exists to assist a Digital transformation program to modernise the current environment
What you will bring...
The role requires expertise in the following:
- Will work with the Data Engineering team PM, BA, Technology team members and appropriate business representatives to analyse and define existing and new Data projects to help with planning so they align to the architecture and technology principles and standards and ensuring any assumptions, known issues and risks are clearly called out.
- Will create options packs with recommendations.
- Define and may lead technology PoC’s.
- Will produce Reference Architectures and Solution Architectures that show how a capability will be implemented (information than can feed into RFP processes and / or support execution by vendors).
- Will act as interface back into the architecture team(s) to ensure cross-project alignment.
- Will act as advice / guidance touch point for projects and escalation path where required.
- Will ensure technology being implemented is meeting required design principles.
- Key accountable player in triaging and solving any problems with solutions being implemented where the design needs to be reviewed.
- Accountable for ensuring projects are delivering all required design / architecture artefacts (reviewer & approver).
- Accountable for ensuring project design / architecture artefacts are created and stored in line with team templates and requirements.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's