Data Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Business Analyst|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary:||$600 - $800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geraint Cooper|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 12:33|
- Enhance and transform business processes by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities
- Support business initiatives delivery an enablement
- Analyse and consolidate information to provide input into business cases to support achievement of business objectives and value realisation
- Facilitate business conversation to leverage data capabilities for business users
- Able to translate business requirements into delivery feature to support design and estimation effort from engineering teams
- Establish relationships with stakeholders to develop trust and ensure reliable and accurate information.
- Work with the enablement and change team to scope, prioritise, and deliver ongoing improvements
- Work across both single and cross-function projects / assignments.
- Assist in Project Management and Governance.
- Takes the lead for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in data capabilities (advanced analytics, insights generation)
- Engage with relevant SMEs to apply and monitor the use of required design, modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Delivers insights and recommendations based on analysis conducted. Conducts investigations to support/inform formulation of strategy, business requirements specifications, feasibility studies, experiments, and tests. Takes accountability for the development of IT inputs into business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated risks. Identifies stakeholders and their business needs.Analyses business processes; identifies novel technical solutions, assesses feasibility including commercial aspects, and recommends new approaches.
- Contributes to evaluating the factors which must be addressed in the change programme. Helps establish the IT requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Information Security Senior Analyst
HKD $25-30,000 per month
Digital Product Owner - BtoB mobile and web apps
HKD 35 000 - 45 000/month + 13 months + free gym
DevOps Lead - Global MNC - Hong Kong
Network Security Engineer
RMB 60-90,000 per month