An exponentially growing financial services company with multiple industry awards is seeking a Data Consultant who will be responsible for the development and delivery of effective data management, reconciliation and control solutions that meet the business and regulatory requirements of stakeholders in an operationally sustainable manner, whilst positioning these to meet future trends/demands of regulators.
What your new role would entail…
- Provide data solutions that ensure compliance to internal and external data management policies that minimise risk in a robust and automated manner ensuring alignment with the strategic direction of Enterprise Data
- Design and development of data management & control frameworks for data solutions for projects to align to and utilise Document data flows, intersections and handover controls between multiple source systems
- Understand the upstream and downstream impacts and implications for the data used within regulatory reporting, highlighting root cause issues and working with design teams to address long term fixes
- Provide ‘hands on’ oversight, coaching and quality assurance as required to ensure the effective execution of the data extraction processes within the team and that staff have enough information on how to execute the process
- Maintain Stakeholder relationships and capture customer demand for input to prioritization process into teamwork allocation.
- Apply continuous improvement methodologies (e.g. Kaizen) to uplift and/or enhance development practices (including process, systems, tools and capability).
What you will bring...
- Extensive previous experience of Data Governance and Design
- Data Mapping and Data Lineage experience is key
- Knowledge and experience across Oracle, COBOL, Data staging, SAS, Sql scripting
- Understand full-system Achitecture
- Knowledge of Data Warehouses
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of process improvement
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, or a related discipline
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.