|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 17:46|
An exponentially growing energy retailer is seeking a Data Scientist to join their team in Melbourne as they look to embark on a highly innovative telco addition to the business.
They are a collaborative and close knit team of high performing individuals who work hard and celebrate their achievements. You can expect a fast paced, flexible, dynamic and fun environment where if you work hard you will be significantly rewarded.
What your new role would entail…
- This role is integral in researching and evaluating current macro- and micro-economic conditions, industry trends, and customer growth that may impact sales.
- Continued improvements on existing predictive models currently in production maximising model accuracy and streamlining production code.
- Enhancement of existing reporting & analytics for the retention team, providing predictive modelling on customers at risk of churn, to intervene before they do so.
- Enhancement of existing reporting & analytics for the credit & collections team, providing predictive modelling on customers at risk of non-payment of debt.
What you will bring...
- Tertiary qualifications in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Econometrics)
- Strong level of experience using relational databases and SQL querying
- Experience with Python and/or R programming languages
- Demonstrable ability to handle both structured and unstructured data sources from a variety of sources such as online, XML and through API’s.
- 3+ years professional experience generating insights from large datasets
- Experience with data visualization/business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI)
- Experience with AWS and cloud technologies will be highly regarded
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's