The Data Scientist will collaborate with business stakeholders on discovery activities, and deliver advanced analytic insights to improve customer experience and add shareholder value. You will work within cross functional experiment teams, conducting experiments using advanced analytics and machine learning techniques to discover actionable insights.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working on analytic experiments in the Analytics Hub
- Sharing knowledge and uplifting capabilities with analysts in the business
- Thought leadership in the approach to analytics
- Demonstrating value and benefit from advanced analytics to senior stakeholders
What you will bring...
- Effective stakeholder management and capability to influence
- Ability to understand and interpret problems
- Predictive Modelling
- Feature Engineering
- Text Mining and Sentiment Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Teradata Aster/SQL MapReduce
- Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark
- SAS and SAS Visual Analytics
- Python (NumPy, SciPy, etc)
- Strong SQL skills using Oracle and Teradata
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.