Database and Application Specialist
- You are familiar with Oracle 10g/11g/12c.
- You have experience utilizing Essbase and Hyperion.
- You like working in a very open-minded environment where you can make a difference, implement creative solutions and be very autonomous.
- You are looking to work in a diverse environment, working with a global team.
This role is for you … just contact us!
My client runs one the worlds largest supermarket chains. They are looking for a Database and Application Specialist to join their team here in Hong Kong.
This is an opportunity to work in a diverse culture within a large global organization. You will be working closely with the business, developing applications catering to the business needs.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a stable global organization and grow your career as an IT professional.
- Develop and maintain Oracle database environment and middleware applications.
- Develop and enhance BI platforms – Essbase and Hyperion.
- Support database integration and installing new applications.
- BAU support, monitoring, tuning, backups, and patching.
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email at matthew.haynes <at> xpand <dot> com <dot> hk
- BSc Computer Science or relevant.
- 3+ years database experience.
- Familiar with working in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Extensive experience using Essbase and Hyperion.
- Oracle 10g/11g/12c.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Fluent English.