|Salary:||SGD 4500 to SGD 8000|
An exciting opportunity has risen with our leading tech client (One of the world's best known brands) for Deal Governance and Compliance Specialist who is an entrepreneurial, strategic professional with a background in Accounting and experience in handling projects
This is a 12 months rolling contract role to join the exciting team based in Singapore Office.
What you will need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant experience in implementing projects, managing programs, designing and implementing processes/controls
- Management or strategy consulting experience with an Internet background
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-orientated, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity
Whats its About:
- Excellent ability to take charge, motivate others, set objectives, and drive results. Ability to surface and resolve conflicts diplomatically. Excellent quantitative, written, editorial and presentation skills.
- The team makes sure that our business is always consistent with the current financial regulations. Comprised of master jugglers, this team balances legal and compliance requirements with the dynamic needs of our users and the values of our company.
- You develop efficient compliance systems and work with teams to implement these across the organization
- Harness your business acumen and risk management creativity to craft and implement solutions that optimize execution velocity and risk mitigation
What you will do:
- Lead cross-functional business and governance projects; define, implement and maintain processes and procedures to support Global Sales, Finance, Product, Technical, Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Identify, create and measure process improvements that automate manual steps, consolidate bespoke processes and scale with rapid growth.
- Use big data (and knack for the creative) to architect metrics, solve problems and affect executive decision making.
- Influence executives and stakeholders to close gaps in control frameworks and develop scalable solutions.
- You proactively identify pain points and gaps in existing policy frameworks and find innovative solutions
WHY you will want it:
The role provides you with a unique perch from which to influence most important customer agreements, and learn from our senior management on how they think and act when reviewing them
You will also get an opportunity to work with a closely knit group super talented people in an environment where sky is the limit.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can email Kanupriya Damani on firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.