Desktop Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Desktop Support Analyst|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 19:30|
- Providing front line support for end users in both an operational and office environment.
- Manage hardware, software, application requests and support queries.
- Installation and maintenance of IT equipment used within both an operational and corporate environment, including but not limited to desktops, laptop, tablets, printers and audio visual equipment.
- Participate in the development of solutions to meet business needs.
- 3 years minimum relevant experience in Service Desk and Desktop related roles
- Experience with SOE/MOE deployments - exposure to packaging, SCCM
- Enterprise level technical support and customer oriented service experience
- Sound technical knowledge in Windows Desktop support (Windows 10) is essential.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting common enterprise applications (MS Office, Office 365, WebEx)
- Administration experience of MS Active Directory users & groups, policies and management concepts.
- Experience troubleshooting printers and audio visual equipment
- ITIL v3, MCITP/MCTS and/or relevant technical qualifications highly regarded
- Ability to work with composure and professionalism when dealing with multiple demands
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's