|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Karan Lakhani|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 19:33|
A rapidly growing technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US. Voted one of the most innovative companies within its respective industry 2018.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’re the bedrock of the companies technology solution. The infrastructure and systems you create and monitor are used by big businesses all around the world throughout the day.
- Deep knowledge and experience setting up and monitoring Azure in enterprise production environments - knowledge of AWS is a bonus
- CLI is your go to and preferred method for interacting with *nix and Windows environments.
- Scripting is essential to this role
- Able to use metrics about how your instances, databases, systems and applications are performing.
- All systems and programs have proper logging ready and accessible for whoever needs them for debugging or information.
- Your CI/CD systems deliver code as fast and as error-proof as possible.
- Experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, Docker Cloud, Kubernetes, or Travis CI is a huge plus.
- Your systems and infrastructure are scalable and quick to recover after a major event.
- You’re familiar with a serverless and microservice architecture.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's