Work with one of Australia's largest and best banks with a fun, social and vibrant company culture. They are heavily funded and looking to establish a CI/CD devops practice within the digital sector of the bank.
My client is looking for a Devops engineer who has a strong background in software development- ideally in Java. You will be working with the latest tech stacks and be passionate about innovative and cutting edge technologies. Essentially you will be establishing a Devops practice so knowledge of delivery tools and being able to build an environment will be crucial to being successful in this role.
- Degree in IT or computer science
- 5 years + experience as a developer - java, c++/ c#
- Strong CI/CD knowledge and commercial experience
- Experience with some of the following technologies- Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Docker, K8s, AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Python, Groovy, Shell Scripting, Server Spec, ELK, Splunk, Grafana.
- DevOps experience of at least 3 years
- 1 year experience with AWS
What is in it for you?
Making your own footprint in an organisation that will give you all the tools and listen to your tech stack ideas. Fun and social company culture with a good work life balance and rewarding salary package.
If you want to have a confidential chat then give me a call on 0280474020 or email me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org