Due to high growth and new client wins this high profile full-service Digital Agency are looking to grow their team. You get to own your patch of clients and earn 5% of the growth for the client campaigns you work on!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic Paid Search and Social expert with excellent client relationship skills to join an agency that really allow full autonomy across your client patch.
Who are they...
Join one of Australia's leading full-service Digital Agency who are part of a global group providing clients with leading digital advertising services and media solutions.
With Global offices across APAC, EMEA and the US the agency is looking to challenge the traditional agency groups with their service offering that are built upon the best foundations. They have expert teams, cutting-edge digital marketing technology and a commitment to achieving optimal return on marketing spend for all of their clients.
What your role would entail...
This role is a great mix of implementation and account management. You will be responsible for coming up with digital strategies for a diverse range of top tier premium brands. This role will really suit someone who has 3-4 years of solid Account Management and implementation of campaigns looking for a step up to an Account Director.
A key part of the role will be supporting clients in delivering the most impactful and efficient digital media strategies and help them analyse the data, trends and performance across their campaigns.
What will you bring...
• 3+ years' experience within digital marketing or media
• Strong paid Search and Social campaign experience in an agency environment
• A people person - comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Consultants/Ad Operations).
• Strong presentation and client management skills
• Strategic thinker with the ability to keep on top of trends
What's in it for you...
• Earn 5% of the growth - opportunity to earn around AUD 10K+ every quarter on top of your salary.
• Work with some of the most talented people within the Paid Search Marketing space
• Enjoy an autonomous environment with a strong (and fun!) team culture
• CBD Location
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you would like more info please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02)8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
This job has expired