Digital Analytics Solutions Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Analytics Solutions Manager|
|Salary:||Up to S$145k per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Wood|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 12:02|
You’ll foster an environment within the Customer Solutions Team that puts our Clients at the centre of everything we do.
Acting as both a mentor and motivator, you will proactively help the team to solve problems, identify opportunities for scale and maximise the impact of all we do.
You’ll coach the Solutions Architects to effectively strengthen client relationships; moving beyond technical integration to become a strategic partner that maximise functionality, identify opportunities and gets ROI from their tech stack.
You’ll lead the Design Consultants to work across the business; supporting automation of processes, productisation of services and continually evolve our product suite through creativity, ideation and quality execution.
You’ll partner with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels across the business.
You’ll use data to determine how to optimize workload, practices and resources.
Your business acumen and technical expertise will allow you to assess the impact of conflicting priorities to deliver an aggressive development roadmap and your natural bias for action and pragmatic approach will guarantee that the team always delivers.
Your success will be based on your ability to collaborate, cooperate and ideate with colleagues from across the business. Demonstrating your natural bias for action, you’ll chase every opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and contribute to delivering impactful solutions for our clients. You’ll enjoy working with a degree of ambiguity and see the challenge in not having all the pieces of the puzzle in front of you. You will be a passionate learner with the ability to pick up new tools and languages with ease.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 6 years performing an engineering or technical integration role in a marketing technology or product development business
- 4 years in a technical consultation or business strategy role in a fast paced digital business
- 2 years managing highly motivate inhouse and offshore teams with client facing responsibilities
- Deep knowledge of marketing technology and cloud solutions landscape
- Extensive experience in software engineering practices and big data platforms
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's