Digital Business Analysts
|Job Title:||Digital Business Analysts|
|Salary:||Attractive Hourly Rate plus Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 12:45|
- 5 month contract with possibility of extension
- Experience in Agile Delivery and Governance
- Baseline Security Clearance required
Our government client requires the services of two Digital Business Analysts to support delivery of items using the agencies Business Systems Roadmap. As part of the scrum development team, the Business Analysts roles will focus on requirements development, technical design and stakeholder engagement working within the “SAFe” delivery model.
You'll be working with a Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developers and Test analysts.
- Identify and document new and existing business processes and requirements.
- Develop and perfect product and program backlog items.
- Assist with research, design, prototyping and other activities in line with the Service Standard.
- Assist with the development and execution of test coverage and test cases.
- Baseline security clearance required
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within an agile delivery team.
- Experience delivering solutions in compliance with the Digital Service Standard.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology.
- Experience working within the SAFe agile framework.
- Experience working with Microsoft products in a development environment (e.g. CRM 365, SharePoint, Team Foundation Server).
- Formal Business Analysis qualifications.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this opportunity will not stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hourly rate commensurate with experience
Business Analyst (Siebel)
$80 - $100 per hour plus 9.5% Super
APS 4/5 - Business Analyst
$42 - $50 per hour plus 9.5% Super
APS 6 - Procurement Officer/ Project Support Officer
$59.96 per hour plus 9.5% Super
Data Analyst - (SQL)
$45 - $58 per hour plus 9.5% Super