This is a unique opportunity to work autonomously in a smaller team alongside an excellent mentor and conversion leader in the industry. This role would suit someone who is at a senior level but wants to continue to grow their skills and expertise within the conversion and in particular Adobe target space. The opportunity is to take things to the next level in this leading financial brand and become the No.1 industry leader.
The Role -
You will play a pivitol role in leading the implementation of strategy and framework with various business partners, (including methodology, process, and prioritisation and reporting) and support best practices in real-time behavioural targeting, personalization and A/B testing.
This role will really focus on taking things to the next level when it comes to conversion and Adobe Target in particular. You will report into the Digital Sales Director who is an excellent mentor to learn from.
As a Digital Conversion Manager you'll be responsible for delivering sales outcomes across all digital channels. You will be a highly analytical individual with really strong understanding of conversion optimization, web analytics tools and trends (e.g. Adobe test and Target and Adobe Analytics).
With a strong background in web optimization as well campaign management experience your key role will be to inform data-led decisions and execute best practice conversion initiatives which result in increased sales.
You will also be responsible for driving relationships across the wider team within the business including Digital, Marketing, and IT teams and will need to be able to influence change at senior levels in the organization to drive out the objective of increasing sales across digital channels.
Key Criteria -
- Experience with delivering conversion optimisation and personalisation campaigns through Adobe Target
- Strong understanding of the latest digital trends with an ability to provide in-depth recommendations to drive conversion optimistaion and campaign performance
- Highly analytical with strong experience with detailed web and optimisation trend data analysis
- Excellent stakeholder management experience with strong presentation skills
- Ability to change and adapt in a fast paced and dynamic environment
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you would like more information please get in touch with Louise Kenny on (02) 8047 4048 for a confidential conversation.