Security Design and Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Security Design and Solutions Architect|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 19:30|
Designing, implementing & maintaining key security systems.
Conducting risk assessments and identifying security breaches.
- Cisco technologies, tools and solutions.
- Firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, including Cisco appliances and software operations.
- Applicable data privacy laws and practices.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
- Target communication to intended audience with the capacity to adapt quickly to changed circumstances
- Good understanding of the Information Security domain.
- Experience with multiple network operating systems
- Experience with cloud provider network ecosystems, including Amazon AWS and Microsoft
- Ability to communicate and modify approach, language, and style to different audiences
- Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CEH, GIAC, CRISC or related highly considered,
- High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Ideally 5+ years relevant IT security experience
- Current understanding of industry trends and emerging threats
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's