Digital Marketing Program & Campaign Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Program & Campaign Manager|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 19:47|
A Leader in the consulting field specializing on data, business & change transformation projects. They work with Global companies across exciting industries.
What you will do?
- Work with marketing managers from inception of marketing campaigns in a consultative manner to lead and guide marketing managers in the roll out of the marketing campaign(s).
- Partnering with Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Program Manager is responsible for the end to end management of marketing program across all channels and touch points.
- Maintain and open channel of communication with Marketing managers throughout the life of the program to define and document campaign requirements within the internal marketing resource management (MRM) solution
- Gather the campaign requirements and work with cross functional team and involve domain experts where required while project managing all aspects of the campaign milestones and deliverables.
- Help Marketing Managers define the general vision of the program, and ensure that all teams involved understand their deliverables and due dates.
- Develop a master project plan to coordinate all of the activities of the teams.
- Create segmentation plans that support marketing campaigns and for the Marketing Operations team to execute and automate those segmentation plans
- Manage the Creative Development process (where required) to ensure that the creative teams understand the direction of Marketing, that communications between the teams are conveyed in a timely fashion and that Legal, Brand and other pertinent teams have input
- When relevant, ensure that cross functional teams/domain experts are involved in setting up relevant metrics and ensure that results of the campaign are reported in a consistent manner.
- Keep abreast of ad-technology, marketing technology and developments.
- Should understand email marketing, performance marketing.
- Understanding of social media marketing a plus.
What you need to have?
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in marketing of which 4 years should be in project management across cross-functional teams for multi-channel digital campaigns
- Experience in direct marketing or database marketing a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple simultaneous programs
- Experience in creating project plans that range upwards to 100 tasks in either Microsoft Project
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and Marketing in-person and over the phone.
- Excellent process flow management capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with basic office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, reach out to me at email@example.com
(CEI No: R1879793) Licence No: 07C3147
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Marketing Executive
HKD $23-26,000 per month
HKD $15-19,000 per month
Senior Business Development Manager
HKD monthly base salary + commission
Developer (Email Marketing)
HKD $15-20,000 per month
Graphic Designer (Financial Services)
HKD $25-30,000 per month