Digital Performance and Insights Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Performance and Insights Manager|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 19:31|
Our Boutique Client is investing in talented people to help build a world leading digital division. This is your chance to become a leader in one of Australia's leading media properties. This role will provide you with the opportunity to shape digital strategy, win new business and deliver a world class experience to their clients.
About the role
In this diverse role you will be responsible for developing key clients digital and data strategy. You will develop reporting and use the associated data to provide insights and recommendations on how to optimise key clients Digital platforms; with the ultimate goal of driving acquisition and clearly demonstrating the power of digital strategy and solutions to increase the bottom line.
Using analytical insights you will assist in generating ideas and solutions to various pitches or initiatives. You will be able to identify gaps in the Melbourne Market and work with stakeholders to identify and respond to data that can be turned into actionable information directly impacting customer touch points.
You will be the "go to" person for all things "Digital and Performance based" so the key to your success will be your ability to educate your key stakeholders and confidently present complex data into user friendly language, clearly being able to demonstrate ROI.
- You will be passionate about performance and people
- You will be a data driven digital professional with razor sharp analytical skills
- You will be fluent in Google Analytics and Search/Programmatic Media
- Experienced developing customer acquisition and retention strategy
- Bring advanced knowledge of MS Excel for data manipulation and analysis
- Demonstrate experience in transforming raw data into meaningful information
- Display knowledge of media and consumer behavioural trends
- Experience delivering insights on customer behaviour trends across digital platforms
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Can showcase previous experience with Analytics tools such as Site Catalyst, Google Analytics or Web Trends
Please call Melissa Trousselot on 09 86377306 for more information about this amazing opportunity or email me via: Melissa.Trousselot@xpand.com.au with your latest CV.
*Please note you must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Performance Manager
HKD 35 000 - 40 000 / month
Digital Project Manager
HKD monthly salary
Head of Digital HK
HKD 80 000 - 100 000/month
URGENT Contract role with top Tech & Advertising firm: Account Manager
HKD 18 000 - 28 000/month + free lunch
Senior Account Director
up to $130,000 per annum