Digital Performance Manager APAC (eCommerce)
Digital / Hong Kong / Permanent
You are a digital marketer with a strong experience in eCommerce and performance marketing.
You have a hands on experience in media planning and strong analytical skills.
You have been running campaigns across Asia or Globally.
You are managing digital teams and agencies or vendors.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
Large retail and eCommerce company growing across APAC. Join an international team.
- Set up and drive performance marketing strategies across Asia for paid media
- Manage the team and agencies/vendors for campaigns execution
- Drive traffic to the company's websites
- Develop online acquisition and conversion programs
- Define the audience segmentation strategy
- Monitor campaigns' performance
- Work with key stakeholders (creative, PR, CRM, eCommerce, merchandising, CRM) to ensure processes are followed and understood
- Set up campaigns' A/B testing strategies and optimise accordingly
- Provide reports, analyse traffic, conversion, revenue and website users behaviours. Contribute to a better customer experience
- 6+ years professional experience in digital marketing (candidates with less experience or no team management experience will be considered for the Assistant Manager role)
- Digital marketing experience: social media, programmatic, SEO/SEM, PPC, analytics
- Strong English communicator
- Excellent at managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Hands on execution of performance campaigns at a regional level
- Experience in consumer goods and eCommerce
- Natural leader with team management experience
- Independent, enthusiastic, strategic, data driven, team player, adaptable
- Knowledge of Japan and Chinese markets and channels are a big plus!
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity press the big button below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-LK2 #ind-pry