My client is an independent UX Consultancy, they specialize in UX design and development of websites, eCommerce, apps, social media and digital marketing solutions.
Contribute to and share in the growth & success of the business’s clients by providing strategic input, a high level of organisation, project management & account management services. This position is focused on the successful management of clients and projects.
The Digital Producer / Account Manager role requires the individual to cement client relationships through a good understanding of the clients’ business/sector, being responsible for & building a firm trust that projects will be delivered on time & to standard and offering the best advice.
What will you be doing?
- Managing & delivering multiple work streams for various types of digital projects including, websites, landing pages, eCommerce, banner ads, apps, email marketing & social media.
- Planning the resources needed for the project and charting out a budget and project timeline.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent client service and exceeding expectations
- Developing a good understanding of the client’s business to be able to react and give good advice to clients and their challenges
- Strategic development of accounts with the assistance of the MD
Who are you?
- At least 2 years’ digital industry experience
- Prior experience working in a small/medium fast-paced agency is advantageous
- Passion, hunger and eagerness to learn and grow with the agency
- Thorough understanding of digital project processes & methodologies.
- Excellent management skills to coordinate with the entire team and with the clients and stakeholders.
- Communication/market degree – desirable
- Project management experience
- Friday team lunch – all expenses paid for
- Quarterly team development day
- Annual team holiday – past destinations include; Noosa, Byron Bay, Tasmania.
- Training and up skilling
- Career progression and incentives
If you would be interested in finding out more please contact the office on 02 8047 4012. Alternatively, click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application for our consideration.