You will oversee the scoping, design and implementation of marketing and analytics technology solutions across the Client’s desktop sites, mobile sites, and mobile apps. With an eye for detail, you will ensure effective work planning whilst preempting and mitigating issues to deliver on time.
In this customer facing role, you will develop a strong relationship through your technical consultation and ongoing support. As the Client’s main point of contact throughout the implementation phase, you’ll communicate across all channels to keep the Client up to date, not only on progress but on the impact and value being generated every step of the way.
Your success will be based on your ability to collaborate, cooperate and ideate with colleagues across the business. Demonstrating your natural bias for action, you’ll chase every opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and contribute to delivering impactful solutions for our Clients. You’ll enjoy working with a degree of ambiguity and see the challenge in not having all the pieces of the puzzle in front of you. You will be a passionate learner with the ability to pick up new tools and languages with ease.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6 years working in Client facing roles, using a consultative approach for technical solutioning
- 3 years working with analytics and tag management solutions; specifically the Adobe and Google Analytics Suites.
- Experience in software engineering practices, delivering scalability when writing code
- Experience implementing marketing technology and/or cloud solutions
- Exposure to big data platforms and technologies such as Google BigQuery and R
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147