Agile Business Analyst/Team Lead
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst/Team Lead|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 20:15|
The objectives of the position include:
- Business engagement for the digital transformation team
- Product roadmap and support
- Product backlog management
- Product team scrum management
- Capacity planning, including resources and budget
- Quality assurance, and
- Adherence to standards in Enterprise Architecture, Business Analysis and Information Governance.
To be successful in this position it is essential to have following experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst on complex business change projects involving the source and/or implementation of a digital information system.
- Experience in managing, motivating, training, mentoring, supervising and leading cross-functional teams as well as the day to day operational requirements of the product team.
- Experience using a variety of techniques to document and model business requirements (process maps, data models, requirements catalogues, etc)
- Identify stakeholder requirements and design solutions that deliver business benefits
- Project manage small to medium solutions from beginning to end
- Extensive experience in Microsoft O365 and SharePoint, with a focus on using Agile methodology to develop and drive a product roadmap.
- Experience conducting feasibility studies, options appraisals and gap analysis
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience applying a variety of techniques to elicit business requirements (workshops, interviews, surveys, etc)
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the "APPLY" button below and attach your resume in Microsoft Word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's