This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and develop your skills in a business that is going through exciting growth! You'll work with some of the world's most recognised brands and join a close knit group of experienced professionals at the forefront of the advertising industry.
You will be responsible for servicing clients within the discipline of data, measurement, analytics and strategy across a multitude of programs utilising an array internal and external resources and teams to ensure deliverables are met and ongoing service delivery requirements are satisfied.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the management and performance of an in house online marketing team made up predominantly of SEM specialists and performance analysts
- Responsible for the overarching regional digital media strategy and media planning, SEM and display, video and social campaigns
- Build channel-wide or media-wide strategies from scratch and proactively approach them
- Responsible for working with stakeholders in aligning and setting targets and monitoring performance against those targets quarterly. Targets are to be set around Revenue and Acquisition volumes.
- Point of coordination with PMMs and responsible, along with the SEM Lead, for driving strategy across all media campaigns
- Further develop in-depth knowledge of all biddable, programmatic and relevant 3rd party platforms, operating as in-agency expert / trusted advisor to clients
- The role will be the senior interface between senior level client stakeholders, media owners, internal group teams
What you will need:
- Strong Search experience is crucial
- 7+ years’ experience with at least 3 years at a managerial level
- Hands-on experience with AdWords operations in both SEM and Display
- Experience with account restructuring and bid management
- Keyword and targeting research experience
- Have experience with SEM, GDN, Off-net (eg. FBX, Double Click, AdX) campaign management and ongoing optimisation
- Perfectly fluent English communication and presentation skills (written and oral), attention to detail and numeracy
- Strong understanding of media terminology & concepts
- A substantial knowledge of the fundamentals of both Ad-serving and the Display technology landscape
- Ability to work across cultures & demonstrate tact
- Energetic, determined and proactive
- Excellent time management ability
If this sounds like you, then please apply by clicking the button below. For any further information please contact email@example.com #LI-CI1