Director, Regional Security Lead
|Job Title:||Director, Regional Security Lead|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 18:15|
Excellent opportunity for a Security Pre-Sales Lead to work for a massively successful consulting organisation. The company has seen huge growth and success in the last 12 months and is expanding their team. They use the latest technology and practices and want their staff to truly enjoy coming to work each day.
As the Security Pre-Sales Lead you’ll provide consultative security services to help clients protect their information, critical infrastructures, applications, and key business processes against cyber threats.
- Interact with and provide guidance to existing and potential clients, as well as sales team members, to alleviate issues relating to security and risk management, including up-selling other opportunities to include security
- Identify and assess complex security problems for both potential and existing clients
- Set strategic direction to establish near-term and long-term goals for security across region
- Program manage and solution support security transformation and security implementation programs
- Participate in business case development with clients’ to support justification for security program investment
You are an accomplished security leader with a passion for information security technology and a strong background in sales and management. You’re adept at identifying, providing and validating security requirements of IT solutions (design and implementation), within in a consulting environment. You are well-informed of industry trends around cyber security, risk and threat intelligence, and governance.
- Experience in both methodology and identification tools for risks and security threats
- Subject matter expertise and domain knowledge for key frameworks, including but not limited to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption, as well as operating systems, database platforms, web technologies, firewalls and programming languages
- Capacity to effectively convey security risks to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with the provision of advisory services in large scale technology projects working effectively with clients and partners across all levels
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft security technologies and strategy.
If you feel like this is an opportunity where you can prove to be a valuable asset then please click the apply button or simply give me a call on 03 8637 7370 or mail me on Geraint.firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you feel you may not be up to scratch or even too senior then still get in contact for other opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's