Core duties and responsibilities
- Assists in the administration of web, call centre, and database information systems ensuring currency and reliability on information.
- Assists with information system data input and exports processes.
- Analyses data using statistical analysis, computer modelling and other techniques.
- Develops tools and processes for analysis, and reporting of system data.
- Develops and maintains application tools for the integration of information services with mobile devices.
- Examines data and system processes for validity and investigates analyses, resolves and reports issues.
- Provides reports and statistics related to data content.
- Provides training and assistance to information system users to facilitate the data extraction and information.
- Responds to queries and provides advice relating to information systems.
- Develops and enhances data collection, distribution and compatibility with subsidiary systems.
- Assists with development of information system related products.
Essential Work Related Requirements
1. Job Specific
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge and experience in the use, development and administration of complex web and database systems.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment.
3. Conceptual, Analytical and Problem Solving
- Demonstrated experience in the collection and analysis of data.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the "APPLY" button below and attach your resume in Microsoft Word format. For a confidential discussion, please call the number below and quote Job Title.