|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 15:15|
Temporary Draftsperson is required Bibra Lake Area possible 3-4 month Contract,
The Draftsperson position is primarily engaged to facilitate the design, drafting and processing of Modifications to Standard Sheds, Customs Jobs which include the preparation of high-quality engineering drawings and Bill of Material for use by company and its clients
The successful candidate will be proficient in interpreting customer requirements and design efficient, cost effective, innovative Custom designed Structures which satisfy Customer demands
they will liaise with the consulting engineers to facilitate cost effective and prompt turnaround times for certification and supporting documents.
Key Tasks & Competencies
- Prepare and check architectural, engineering and workshop drawings for various residential commercial and industrial projects.
- Prepare marking and anchor bolt plans for construction.
- Prepare concrete drawings including pad footings & bored piers.
- Prepare material schedule for ordering steel, fasteners, sheet metal cladding, flashings and guttering for site crew.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD. Understanding of Revit and Tekla would be beneficial but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volume drafting work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
If you love a challenge and want to work with an Industry Leader don't hesitate APPLY NOW
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's