The role will collaborate with the Solution Development Team to interpret business requirements and translate them into a solution increment that meets functional and non-functional needs of the business.
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Gathering solution requirements
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders
- Development knowledge and experience using ASP.Net, C#, .NET, jQuery, SQL Server
- Design, development and implementation of application changes
- Development experience in on-premise and cloud tenants.
- Proven experience demonstrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) functionality to elaborate on user stories.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on dynamic and engaging projects as part of a collaborative and friendly team. This position offers a competitive rate for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your most recent resume in Microsoft Word format.