- $30ph + super
- Close to Public Transport
- Fun, casual & energetic work environment
- Immediate start for the right candidate
A Global icon with an excellent reputation in the market! This media company are based in incredible Harbour view offices and know how to look after their staff, Friday drinks and team lunches on the Harbour-facing balcony are just a few of the perks on offer!
Working closely with the Director of eCommerce you will be responsible for assisting with the high profile project of migrating 100+ stores to a new ecommerce platform, including page creation, product merchandising, pixel management, and website content management. In addition, you will assist with building automation programmes in the email marketing platform, build and send email campaigns and you will assist with managing email subscription data.
Skills & Experience:
- eCommerce Platform Knowledge (preferably Magento)
- Website Content Management Knowledge (CMS)
- Basic Photoshop Knowledge
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Motivated with "can do" attitude