eCommerce Systems & Delivery Associate
|Job Title:||eCommerce Systems & Delivery Associate|
|Contact Name:||Clarisa Ele|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 18:16|
A Leader in the consulting field specializing on data, business & change transformation projects. They work with Global companies across exciting industries.
What you will do?
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, setup and maintenance of the client's product catalog, promotion set-up and tracking for the APAC region. You will collaborate with and effectively work across divisions, roles and organizations. Develop strong, positive relationships and maintain effective communication channels
- Thorough knowledge of the Global Commerce platform and the integration between clients in regards to all relevant orders; be able to trouble shoot all order issues
- Maintain the online store catalog; configure products and pricing on the online store; updates product description copy, necessary digital assets, obtains SKUs (product part numbers) for setup and pricelists configuration
- Must understand order flow
- Must understand all Alternate Payment Methods flow (Wire Transfer, etc.)
- Effectively communicates with program management to ensure satisfaction with delivery of project requests
- Identifies and provides first level resolution with customer issues. Suggests solutions and implements if appropriate. Provides updates on ecommerce Systems and Delivery project activities, online store results and issue resolution
- Support APAC agents sitting in sales hubs and client services
- Maintain user profiles/access levels for APAC agents
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a technology driven product and/or service environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including ability to accurately gauge project duration, deliver on deadlines, and manage a workload with possible conflicting priorities.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Experience with international projects, back office order fulfillment or launching a product.
- Previous experience with ecommerce a plus.
- APAC languages a plus
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, reach out to me at email@example.com
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's