- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Immediate Start
- No cold calling - warm leads only
- Fun work environment
- $28-30p/h + Super
- City Fringe - great transport links!
- Onsite Parking
Our client, a leader in the Beauty industry, are seeking an experienced Education Sales Representative to join their fun, energetic team. This is a chance to be part of a well established organisation, providing information and opportunities for prospective students. The team are lively, passionate and dedicated to what they do. Does this sound like an environment you'd like to be part of? If so, apply today!
Your new role will see you as the primary point of contact for all prospective students wanting to learn more about the courses on offer and subsequently guiding them through the process to their future careers! With no cold calling involved, you will follow up on enquiries, providing information and advice to students. Your excellent communication skills will see you fit into this role easily as you assist students through the recruitment and enrollment process.
You are there to provide advice and information on different courses and options, and will determine the most suitable course for each prospective. Your friendly character will allow to engage with each prospective student to assist them in making their decision. This role is perfect for someone who has experience in Educational Sales and loves interaction on a daily basis.
- Conduct phone calls based on enquiries
- Liaise with students throughout the entire process
- Build a rapport and provide top class customer service
- Provide advice and information
- Ensure course knowledge is up to date to provide accurate help for each student
- Work in line with KPI's and recruitment targets
- Maintain all daily administration involved with applications and enquiries
- Manage exhibition stands as you represent the college
- Experience in Education Sales is a distinct advantage
- Proven success working within an incentive driven environment & in achieving sales targets
- Fantastic communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent liaison and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a range of different clients and customers
- Strong appetite for success and attainment of targets against clearly defined KPI's
- Possess a consultative, advisory and empathetic approach to recruiting students