|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 12:15|
Main roles will involve assisting in the provisioning of strategic, operational and commercially focus engineering expertise to network planning for utilities networks including customer installations, Provide your expertise to meet business requirements around high voltage protection and control schemes of multiple areas including network lines , & substations and assist in investigations of unplanned events to ensure adequate network protection performance and reliability to meet both business and customer expectations.
Is this YOU?
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic, IT & T or Mechatronic Engineering
- Corporate member or working towards Member of Institute of Engineers, Australia
- Drivers Licence and reliable car
- Minimum 3 years’ experience desirable
- ACCEPTING GRADUATE APPLICANTS
We are looking for people who are professional, innovative, committed and looking to be challenged. If you are a results driven high achiever who is passionate about developing their engineering career, please submit your CV via the Apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's