|Job Title:||Electronics Engineer/Technician|
|Location:||Australia - QLD|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2018 21:00|
They are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer/Technicians who is able to join their team in their Geebung office in August 2018.
You will be working with a team of 4 Technicians and reporting to the General Manager. Your key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and maintain test equipment using analogue (conventional electronics) and microcontroller based systems
- Provide high level technical support to customers and internal team members
- Provide technical support for research, planning, implementation and maintenance of telecommunications systems and terminal networks
- Components sourcing
- Provide and maintain a high-level of customer service and satisfaction
- Repair current product range to component level with a focus on efficiency and quality of work
- Develop and maintain test procedures for repaired products
- Maintain product design information status on repair portfolio for modifications requiring revision changes
- Report non-conforming products, processes and documentation
- Integrate with and assist other team members when work load requires.
- Electronics Engineering Degree or equivalent desirable
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Leadership skills will be highly regarded
- LTE skills is highly regarded
- Ability to repair a range of products (e.g., PC Board, radios, components…)
- Experience with Networks and Radio is highly desirable
- Background in Engineering, Manufacturing or Telecommunications would be ideal
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Work for a growing business expanding nationally and internationally (including Asia Pacific Region)
- Great role for someone looking for a long-term opportunity and to grow with the business
- Opportunity to bring your own personal touch to the role!
- Flexible hours and salary package depending on skills and experience
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's