They are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer/Technicians who is able to join their team in their Geebung office in August 2018.
You will be working with a team of 4 Technicians and reporting to the General Manager. Your key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and maintain test equipment using analogue (conventional electronics) and microcontroller based systems
- Provide high level technical support to customers and internal team members
- Provide technical support for research, planning, implementation and maintenance of telecommunications systems and terminal networks
- Components sourcing
- Provide and maintain a high-level of customer service and satisfaction
- Repair current product range to component level with a focus on efficiency and quality of work
- Develop and maintain test procedures for repaired products
- Maintain product design information status on repair portfolio for modifications requiring revision changes
- Report non-conforming products, processes and documentation
- Integrate with and assist other team members when work load requires.
- Electronics Engineering Degree or equivalent desirable
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Leadership skills will be highly regarded
- LTE skills is highly regarded
- Ability to repair a range of products (e.g., PC Board, radios, components…)
- Experience with Networks and Radio is highly desirable
- Background in Engineering, Manufacturing or Telecommunications would be ideal
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Work for a growing business expanding nationally and internationally (including Asia Pacific Region)
- Great role for someone looking for a long-term opportunity and to grow with the business
- Opportunity to bring your own personal touch to the role!
- Flexible hours and salary package depending on skills and experience
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.