As part of the Client Service Team, you will play a major part in meeting and greeting clients, face to face and over the phone and will be responsible for the daily administration involved in meeting those clients and assisting the Investment Advisors and Directors with their daily duties.
To be considered for this role you will need to have exceptional communication skills, be flexible in nature and be highly organised.
Career progression from this role will be after 12-24 months, depending on your capabilities and could be into areas including Funds Management, Investment Advisory, Marketing and Accounting, according to your interests and strengths.
Interviews will commence immediately, so to be considered for this very unique role, please apply today with a word version of your CV.
This job has expired
- Investment Management | Entry Level position | DECEMBER START
- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs N/A
- Insurance | Banking & Finance | Entry Level
- Parramatta & Western Suburbs N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles |Investment Management | Banking
- Australia - NSW N/A
- Team Leader - Client Services
- Sydney N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles | Wealth Management | Banking
- Brisbane N/A