Entry Level Role | Client Services | Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Entry Level Role | Client Services | Immediate Start|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 09:17|
The successful candidate will be required to work in a fast paced, target driven environment. In return you will be offered the prospect to progress and challenge yourself, while driving efficiency and innovation.
- Willingness to provide exceptional client service at all times is essential.
- Respond promptly to adviser or client enquiries.
- Providing information to assist in forecasting and analysis of the business.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders as to the portfolio held by current clients.
- Learn and maintain an understanding of technical aspects of core and specialised retail products.
- Identify leads, value-adds and solutions for clients and advisers.
- Recognising missing, fraudulent or incorrect information in account requests.
- Participate in regular team workshops to provide feedback regarding process improvements and to improve the client experience.
- Identifying gaps in current processes and developing sales opportunities when they arise.
- Accurately record transactions in customer relationship management systems.
- Effective management of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Successfully maintain relationships with advisers and clients.
- Tertiary Qualified.
- RG146 partially/compliant is advantageous.
- Previous experience in a client services / client focused position.
- History of consistently providing exceptional client services at all times.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and progress financial industry knowledge.
- Target driven and team orientated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptive nature.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be highly articulate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
- The ability to multi task and manage conflicting priorities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's