|Job Title:||Environmental Officer|
|Location:||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 13:45|
- Tertiary degree in Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management or a similar disciple.
- Undertake environmental assessments of detailed and/or complex mining and exploration proposals and closure plans.
- Prepare reports, documents and correspondence related to assessments and decisions on mining proposals/closure plans.
- Undertake audits of mining operations to monitor environmental performance and check for compliance with legislative requirements.
- Provide technical advice and assist in drafting guidance material for industry and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders and provide timely and quality advice on technical matters.
- Applications welcome from graduates and experienced Environmental Officers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
APS 6 Contract Officer
Annual Salary plus generous salary packaging
Assistant Works Coordination Officer
APS 5 Asset Governance Officer (Maintenance)
$75,320 to $80,806 plus superannuation
APS 6 Asset Governance Officer (Maintenance)
$82,421 to $92,635 plus superannuation
Legal 1 - APS 4-6 Freedom of Information (FOI) case officer
Pro-rata annual salary