- Tertiary degree in Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management or a similar disciple.
- Undertake environmental assessments of detailed and/or complex mining and exploration proposals and closure plans.
- Prepare reports, documents and correspondence related to assessments and decisions on mining proposals/closure plans.
- Undertake audits of mining operations to monitor environmental performance and check for compliance with legislative requirements.
- Provide technical advice and assist in drafting guidance material for industry and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders and provide timely and quality advice on technical matters.
- Applications welcome from graduates and experienced Environmental Officers
|Location:||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
This job has expired