EOI - APS 3 Reception and Admin Support
We are seeking Expressions of Interest for experienced APS3 Receptionists to provide administrative support, greet guests and manage incoming calls. Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for external visitors, greeting every guest and directing them to the correct area based
- Handling all inbound calls through the VoIP switchboard, assisting with enquiries, transferring calls to the correct staff member and taking accurate messages
- Ensuring all visitors are signing in and out correctly based on the Departments security procedures
- Assisting with mail and deliveries on behalf of the office
- Assisting agency contact lists and other Departments with administrative tasks as required
- Maintaining the Departments user profile directory
Eligibility Criteria: Australian Citizenship
- Experience in administration and customer service with good communication skills including the ability to respond to and resolve customer enquiries in a professional, clear and concise manner.
- Good general organisational skills with experience across a range of administrative processes.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in liaising with a variety of stakeholders to build and sustain positive relationships and work collaboratively as part of a small team.
- The ability to adapt quickly and effectively to new situations, showing initiative and an ability to learn from past experience.
- The ability to organise your own work and have accountability for the completion of allocated tasks.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 02 6198 4000 or apply online today.