My client is a Global leading Tier 1 US Investment Bank currently expanding their Equities team in Hong Kong. You will sit within the Asia Equities Risk Strategies team. Closely working with the related Trading desks, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop risk platforms for the Equity business for both end-of-day and real-time risks
- Optimise existing infrastructure for better performance
- Provide analytics to the trading business, focusing on Risk and Pn'L analysis
Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for clients
- Build massively scalable software and systems
- Architect low latency infrastructure solutions and guard against cyber threats
- Leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering
- Build solutions in risk management, big data, mobile etc.
- PhD. from a top tier University in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science will be highly preferred
- Approx. 7 years of experience in financial markets, with relevant work experience in risk and derivatives
- Strong analytical and programming skills with previous experience in a sales and trading desk environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will be an innovative and creative problem-solver, experienced in building solutions in risk management, big data etc.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to email@example.com #LI-PQ1 #ind-pry