We are seeking an experienced estimator with excellent administration skills for a local engineering firm that services the mining industry in the Mackay and Bowen basin. Type of work is estimating costs, job planning to carry out repairs to mining equipment but is not limited to this aspect.
- Estimator - engineering / mining industry
- 2 years industrial experience
- Planning and scheduling expertise:
- Technology proficient
- Customer service and business development acumen
- Construction white card
- Drivers license
- Willing to obtain and pass pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol screen
- Knowledge in engineering maintenance and coal mine industry
- Fitter/Machinist/Boilermaker knowledge / experience
- Past stable work history in similar role
- Flexibility to work additional hours
- Experience with iTMS software
Should you be interested in this well remunerated position click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact our Recruitment team on 07 4849 5200 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.