A global company with offices dotted around the world specialising in online fraud prevention and detection. Established over 10 years ago this company are still in a growth phase with new products and services constantly being launched. There is a great sense of camaraderie and togetherness and everyone is more than happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in! Join an organisation that focuses on a new way of thinking, that is passionate about their industry and where open communication is encouraged!
Supporting the Director of Human Resources will be their "go to" person. Working in a partnership you will have full control of their diary, travel, expenses, projects and strategies. You will have total flexibility with your work schedule - however due to the global nature of the business you may be required to occasionally work outside normal business hours. This is a high energy, dynamic and professional environment best suited to a "go getter" with high expectations.
The day to day:
- Diary & Email Management
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Liaising with HR Managers
- Juggling meetings across multiple time zones
- Providing Ad hoc admin support as required
- Experience within the Technology Industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Polished, Professional Presentation
- Positive, can do attitude
- Brilliant MS office skills
- Ability to hit the ground running