This vibrant and dynamic ASX listed company based in luxurious offices in the CBD have an opening for a stand out Executive Assistant to join their Head Office Team. This close knit team are very social and are always organising events and team building outings. As part of the team you can look forward to a fully stocked kitchen, friendly and bubbly helpful colleagues, Friday drinks and lots of other perks.
Supporting a busy team of 5 Heads you will be their go to person. This role will see you involved with many different areas of the business so the ability to juggle many different tasks at once will be essential. This is a newly created role where you will partner with the EA to the CEO . This role will suit someone coming from a corporately structured environment who can make this role their own and implement new processes and procedures.
The day to day
- Diary & Email Management
- Preparing presentations and formatting reports
- Coordinating travel
- Organising internal and external events
- Mentoring the junior administration staff
- Working on projects
- Corporate EA background
- Polished professional presentation
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Capable of working autonomously
- Strong knowledge of MS Office